How to install
- go to: your wiki admin panel » appearance » themes
- choose External CSS theme
- supply the following URL as the CSS location
- 07 April, 2011 — Fixed a bug in which the absence of a title dissociates the header and content area. This also fixes the same problem in the Site Manager.
- 05 April, 2011 — Fixed a bug in which the header displays incorrectly with the lack of a h2 title. Unconfirmed fix in browsers other than Firefox.
- 23 December, 2010 — Gave Generic developer a top bar image, so now it can be used like a normal theme.
- 22 December, 2010 — Made simple header table links more visible in Topaz theme.
- 21 December, 2010 — Form button definitions moved from individual themes to generic theme, since they are all identical. Fixed simple table header link bug. Made links, side bar h1, and hover tips more visible in the Diamond theme. Made links more visible in Obsidian theme and Onyx theme.
- 17 December, 2010 — Malachite created; tanzanite created. Emerald theme changed to Peridot theme. Emerald theme recreated. Obsidian created.
- 16 December, 2010 — Added simple tables, input, TOC, hover tip, side bar headings, and tabview CSS theme-specific customization to all current themes. Fixed Code image bug in Topaz theme.
- 15 December, 2010 — James's hover tips functionality added. Added sidebar h1-h6 support. Added simple tables, input, TOC, hover tip, side bar headings, and tabview CSS theme-specific customization to Ruby Developer.
- 14 December, 2010 — Temporarily subsided #top-bar li ul li overflow bug. Increased width of #top-bar li ul li a from default width to 175px. Amethyst created; garnet created.
- 13 December, 2010 — Cleaned code slightly. Topaz created; quartz created.
- 11 December, 2010 — Diamond created; sapphire created. Text shadow effect added to #header h1.
- 09 December, 2010 — Developer themes started. Base created; emerald created; onyx created; ruby created.
Browse themes by tag
ardeol artimonier beige black blog blue bmc brown business clean colorful company corperate corporate css3 curved dark dashed developer education educational flexible floral flower freshly-squeezed green grey grunge light minimalist modern nature navy no-sidebar no-topbar orange outline professional purple rainbow red series shiny sidebar simple super topbar white wiki yellow